ADMINS HELP!

dear admins,
so like to be very honest i was plagiarized back in may 2022 because one of my roommate cheated my code without my willingness and now i have really been grinding codechef since the last 3-4 months hoping to become better and i have came a long way so is there any way to clear this past plagiarism (i dont want the rating i just want to clear the graph) as it stands out and nobody wants to see how much i have grown, everyone judges me on the basis of that past, please i need help, i have already given almost 35 contests since then which means a lot of months worth of practice and time has been invested into this account and i dont wanna make a new one because maybe its too late. Soon companies will surely reject my resume because of that blunder of my roommate that is being reflected on my character.
PLEASE REPLY. IF ANYTHING CANT BE DONE, PLEASE SPECIFY SO THAT I JUST MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT AND THROW THIS ONE OUT.
account :kamisato | CodeChef User Profile for abhay | CodeChef

1 Like

No. The same rules apply to all.

1 Like

so like there’s no way to clear it?

No.

okay thank you

i was too plaged in my practice account (demo_neel) i was 4 star , this is my main ac so i am trying to get back up, i will suggest u to open a new ac, and start there since now codechef is using provisional ranking in a new account you can directly be 3/4star in after your 1st contest. hope for the best

1 Like

As I can see there is only one link of solution that is provided. And there is no link to the one whose solution was found similar to mine. This is my original solution and I have not copied or used any other unfair means.So this time i have been wrongly penalized.
Please consider my request and see into my matter, and consider not dropping my ratings.
As you can see in below mail there is only one link which is my solution.

Just reply to the email, and someone will get back to you.