[ ALERT ] Facebook Hacker CUP 2020 Dates Announced! πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»

Could someone help me finding the editorials of the previous year Contests?

1 Like

click on this link and then practice on past rounds.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the link :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the link. I was not aware of this in pendemic.

1 Like

You are Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bro why are you editing your replies again and again. This is childish :joy:. You should request admin to pin your post globally.

Actually I was frighten if this could be missed by someone in the community so I reputedly did when it reached at bottom in order to highlight the information so that It did not get miss by someone . This I am doing since last year most of my friend including me missed the chance to appear for this contest as we were not notified. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice gesture, I must say!

2 Likes

Thanks man. I was able to catch this just because you had edited it recently :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You are most welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

All the Best. :slight_smile:

Please someone help.How to submit a solution in fb hackercup. I am not able to understand the FAQ. Please help

You just have to submit source code and output file after downloading the input file.

How to do that? I have solved one of the problems from past rounds and downloaded the input file. What now? Do I need to add something to my code?What is the process?

Just run your code against the input file and output in another file.

Sorry. Could you explain how to do that?

Refer this

Thanks. I added those lines , compiled and ran the program. Cmd doesn’t take input from me and neither terminates. Checked the output file and it is showing some random output for all test cases. Even though, input file had only about 1350 test cases , output file is showing much more than that. What could have gone wrong?

cmd will not take imput from you. This is because you have opened the β€œinput_file” as the standard input stream. So it will take the input from the file.

If the program keeps running you probably have an infinite loop, or recursion in your code. Check it.

2 Likes

You input file should be named as β€œinput”.txt.

2 Likes