[ ALERT ] Facebook Hacker CUP 2020 Dates Announced! 👨‍💻

Hi Coders,

Please find the details for the upcoming Facebook HackerCup Coding Competition 2020.

Facebook HackerCup 2020

All The Very Best To Everyone :slight_smile:

Facebook Hackercup Schedule

Thanks.

33 Likes

Thanks For Informing mate!

1 Like

Welcome Mate!

2 Likes

nice job man . . . This is what drives a community. Appreciate you work

4 Likes

Thanks a lot. It is just a small gesture towards making the community a better place to share INFORMATION which are more IMPORTANT as well as RELEVENT. :slight_smile:

I have been constantly supported by this nice Codechef Community so I just want to return it with interest so that everyone can be benefited :slight_smile:

Thanks

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing this!

2 Likes

You are most welcome!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

You’re most welcome!

Thanks Mate ! : /

1 Like

You are Welcome Mate!

Can anyone who took part previous year clear this doubt -
I submitted correct source code and correct output file for some problem and it gave AC (as expected) but when I submitted wrong source code and correct output file, it gave me AC again…then why is the source code required if only my output file is evaluated and verdict is given?

"When will I know if my solution is correct?

You will not know whether your solution is correct or not until the end of the contest. All submissions will be tentatively treated as correct on the scoreboard until the contest ends, at which point incorrect submissions will be revealed as incorrect."

Taken from here Meta Hacker Cup - 2020

Note: I have never taken part in that competition. :slight_smile:

Okay, that is at time of competition but I submitted in practice. If you feel any solution will give AC in practice. I submitted a solution with wrong output file and it gave WA. This means verdict is only dependent on Output file and not source code. Your point doesn’t answers my query!

1 Like

That ! at the end looks a bit of an attack. :slight_smile: I only wanted to help. And see, you haven’t mentioned that you were trying to submit in practice. I don’t mean any offense. I hope you understand. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m new to this.I don’t know anything about facebook hackercup.Will it be a group one and also will we get any certificate for qualifying every round.

It is similar to any Online Coding challenge , where you are given a problem statement and related to that they provide you the input file . you have to submit the code and the output file and accordingly you will get the verdict.
If you are familiar to google codejam then it is like the same.

1 Like

Sorry if that sounded rude but I thought it was kind of obvious that I was submitting in practice because no ongoing round is going on as of now.

2 Likes

No problem :slightly_smiling_face: . Now, I get it. Neither of us is at fault, just a case of misunderstanding. I thought that you were sharing some past experience from the contest.

2 Likes