Algorithms Conquered - YouTube Channel

Hey guys,
I decided to start a YouTube channel. I uploaded my first video on segment trees to try out YouTube and see your reaction to it. I will probably be uploading videos on how you can use segment trees in different ways or educational dp problems next (not exactly classic ones) then I might make a video on dp optimizations such as d&c and convex hull trick.

Check it out:

Also, if you would like to see a video on some particular topic, do let me know!

UPDATE: The video is being re-uploaded with increased volume!

UPDATE 2: The video has been re-uploaded and the audio is much better now!

14 Likes

orz

3 Likes

good video, you should watch

6 Likes

orz

3 Likes

This is a great video introducing Segment trees!

I would definitely recommend it.

3 Likes

I would like to be truthful here instead of following the crowd here , your video has very low sound/voice , even at full volume, I am barely able to hear your words , please speak louder next time. Diagrams are quite nice !

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

This is actually an issue with the mic which I realized pretty late… I’ll try to fix it but this won’t happen next time.

8 Likes

orz, amazing explanation

1 Like

great explanation along with the diagrams!

2 Likes

Really good explanation!

2 Likes

Wow from the above comments, i m excited to see the video , as I m also starting the Segment tree from CodeNcode , and Codeforces EDU.

1 Like

There are a ton of exceptionally good tutorials present online covering these common data structures and algorithms, so is there anything different/peculiar that this channel is offering or just the usual stuff ?

2 Likes

Hey, so since this was my first video, I just wanted to see how it would go. I plan on making videos related to problems rather than direct explanation of algorithms etc… I am most probably going to make videos on educational dp problems next which teach you tricks and how to think about dp in general.

1 Like

Well, That’s nice, looking forward to it

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Try More on DP and
Bitmask DP