Amazon hiring for 2021 batch

Hi, can you tell me how do you get notified of these tests? is it through Linkedin or something else?

yes you can apply through LinkedIn as well as from amazon jobs. Good luck

It was a correct mail. Check your spam for assessment link also check your inbox for the mail from amazon which will inform you about the assessment mail and it is something as ....@panpwered.com something like this.

How was the coding questions? Have you solved those type of questions on here on Codechef?
Also good luck for your result it gonna take some time since they will read your response manually.

Very simple questions. Standard Amazon archives. Easy compared to codechef

Can you please send me a link where i can find Amazon interview questions like Standard Amazon Archives

Search on GeeksForGeeks. More than enough

1 Like

@sharatmehrotra Did you receive any communication? or did you contact anyone? Can you please tell me what happened?

Has anyone heard back after giving online assessment?
Thanks!

Still no reply

Gave my test on 10th June. Heard back over email on 29th June that Iā€™m selected. Interviews from 8th to 14th July. Dates not specified yet.

1 Like

Iā€™ve given the test too but didnā€™t hear anything yet regarding the same :frowning:

Some people have already got interview dates. Does that mean they wont call others for interviews? Why havenā€™t they sent us rejection mail then?

Link came on 10june itself, but in spam folder. Missed out :pensive:

I can tell you my experience. I gave the online test on Feb 28 2021. And I received any further update in May 3 that I have been selected and will have interviews shortly. Then on 26th June I received the interview date 6th July (today).

My only advice is donā€™t wait for amazon. Try other opportunities. It can take 2-3 months to even schedule your interview

2 Likes

On top of that, I would recommend others to google PIP Amazon or check it on Blind. Amazon has shitty Work-life Balance and PIP. I am giving interviews for the sole purpose of getting better offer from my current company :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey. was the test for 1 year experienced or 2021 fresh grad?