Answer Accepted, but gives wrong answer for example testcase

I just wanted to ask @anon85435510 whether his solution gave wrong output for his self-created testcase or the codechef official sample testcase

Sorry, I misunderstood it.

Correct solutions should get AC. The problem here is that some incorrect approaches are getting full score.

6 Likes

Plz ,if possible, include given example testcase in every testcase of every subtask

How can they include example testcase in Subtask-1 when all the elements are not equal

1 Like

lol isn’t it 10 instead of 9 ?

Don’t discuss about ongoing contest question here please. @all

1 Like

@alei I also got AC from partial solution approach. Should I try to solve it again for 100 points if in case new testcases will get added?

Yes

lol read it carefully what I said “if possible”

My code gave WA for Codechef’s sample TC which was below the question. I submitted just to see If it would pass the first sub task. It ended up giving me full AC.

Have they updated the test cases? because i had got AC yesterday and now it is showing partial correct

2 Likes

Yes they updated it. I too am having partial now.Yesterday ,it was AC.

Which test case?

to wo tum hi ho jiski wajah se sabke correct ans wrong ho gye

They were already Wrong!

1 Like

bassi
Bro, it was everyone’s wrong answer that was just re-evaluated !!!
Those who had actually solved correctly, would have still got 100 pts only…Also, ofc everyone’s in it to learn, not only for the sake of ratings :wink:

3 Likes

MINE PASSED ALL THE SAMPLE CASES BUT IS ACCEPTING ONLY SUBTASK 1?

The you are not looking for corner cases :confused: & We shouldn’t talk about it now cz it’s an ongoing contest

i also feel there is some issue with testcases, ill put my views after contest.