Answer Accepted, but gives wrong answer for example testcase

Do you mean that even the three sample testcases given in the problem statement are not giving right output by running locally ?

@div794 I think they are fine. They worked for my solution.

My solution also gave correct output for the sample testcase

I just wanted to ask @anon85435510 whether his solution gave wrong output for his self-created testcase or the codechef official sample testcase

Sorry, I misunderstood it.

Correct solutions should get AC. The problem here is that some incorrect approaches are getting full score.

6 Likes

Plz ,if possible, include given example testcase in every testcase of every subtask

How can they include example testcase in Subtask-1 when all the elements are not equal

1 Like

lol isn’t it 10 instead of 9 ?

Don’t discuss about ongoing contest question here please. @all

1 Like

@alei I also got AC from partial solution approach. Should I try to solve it again for 100 points if in case new testcases will get added?

Yes

lol read it carefully what I said “if possible”

My code gave WA for Codechef’s sample TC which was below the question. I submitted just to see If it would pass the first sub task. It ended up giving me full AC.

Have they updated the test cases? because i had got AC yesterday and now it is showing partial correct

2 Likes

Yes they updated it. I too am having partial now.Yesterday ,it was AC.

Which test case?

to wo tum hi ho jiski wajah se sabke correct ans wrong ho gye

They were already Wrong!

1 Like

bassi
Bro, it was everyone’s wrong answer that was just re-evaluated !!!
Those who had actually solved correctly, would have still got 100 pts only…Also, ofc everyone’s in it to learn, not only for the sake of ratings :wink:

3 Likes