Any suggestions, for CCDSAP

As you said, it was actually hard. I was only able to solve 2 problems completely and 2 partially. I couldn’t score passing marks🥺.

ohh :frowning: \hspace{0mm} \hspace{0mm}

If you remember, can u tell atleast topics of the problems which were asked in your exam? Like the question were based on binary search,sieve,segment tree,dp.

Also I’m feeling sad for you, as for as I know, u will get refund of all your failed attempts when you give the test again and pass the exam. But i don’t know what are the process and formalities for that.

The level of advanced level problem was real good.The experience was nice better than online contests

I fell short of qualifying by one question which I figured out after coming home

Drawback-Computer didn’t have python 3 ide(had python 2 installed ) installed and had to use Codechef IDE the slowest ide for testing.

Were the problems chosen from a set of problems randomly for each user. Paper was a little unbalanced.
3 out of 5 were graph problems

Will give this test again after 3-4 months when I get a little more experience.(I have only 3-4 months CP experience right now)

1 Like

In one question you were the main character instead of Chef.Did you make aproblem??

I want to learn how to solve the problems I couldn’t solve over there.But Codechef is telling that the problems can’t be discussed on any online forum.This is bad as learning should be the main motive.Are they reusing the same problems in future contest??

I think the set is same for all though. I discussed questions with other participants after coming out of my exam.(when I gave exam).
They had same questions. (If they were in advanced level exam)

But paper was unbalanced.

One was Segment tree + HLD.

which one was segment tree.4th question??

What’s your codeforce id.We can chat over there regarding the problem and apporach to solve them as discussing on public forum is not allowed according to codechef and we might get banned from giving exam

1 Like

have you qualified CCDSAP

Omg, then it will be really hard to clear the exam.(atleast for me)

Is passing marks fixed or decided according to test difficulty and performance of others.

it is fixed.In this test It was like you solve any 3 complete problems.

Nope. I failed :frowning: \hspace{0mm}

Don’t remember. \hspace{0mm}