Anyone selected in Interview Bit Academy Batch 3

I’m glad to hear that! At least now you won’t feel demotivated. And anyways you should not feel that way in any condition but still life sucks when such things happen.

3 Likes

congrats to both of you.

Hi,
i tried to gave the test of interview bit academy , But i am not able to solve a single question of coding in 2.5 hours, there were five questions . Don’t have any road map to achieve these task successfully.
i was thinking yesterday what i have done in my engineering college, just writing assignments. Gained nothing.
just i have completed python course of basics. Can anyone help me, how should I reach to this level to solve this type of questions at least.
I have applied to some product-based startups for internships,
they also have given the same questions, I will not able to make it.

please do follow my question.
if you have any suggestion do help me

Can you tell me how difficult the questions are? I am planning to give the exam on 12th Oct. And how to prepare for the same?

3 Likes

Hello bro …

I have been selected for this September batch … already demo week almost has completed. Should i really take this course ? what are your thoughts ? . Worth it paying that much ?

Hello bro …

I have been selected for this September batch … already demo week almost has completed. Should i really take this course ? what are your thoughts ? .

Depends! if they are promising you a CTC which is way more than what an average student of your college gets. You should opt it. Because apart from referals the course that they are teaching is also helpful and industry oriented which will overall enhance your skill

Bro can u please tell me which kind of questions are asked?

It’s completely okay! Relax!
Just believe in yourself and start from scratch. It will take some time but eventually you will learn it. :slight_smile: Make sure your basics are clear, that’s very very important to start coding. Join a course and work hard from day 1. Within a few months you will automatically see the results. Programming needs practice. The more you practice, the better you will be. Good Luck. :+1::+1:

Bro i am working basically kind of intern and doing it in python and java script. I want to know whether they ask from java or python or any other language please help me out and can u please tell how many questions are asked there in entrance test. And right now i am feeling good with programing and doing coding on daily basis. Can u please help me with these general questions please. Thankyou so much it will be a great help.

language is not a restriction…there are 5 DS and algo questions which you need to solve in 4 hours…

samarth bro please tell me is there any profit to join the interview bit academy beacuse when i visit their website yesterday the gurantted min CTC is 7 lakh and now it’s showing 6L
Koi matlb bhi h ya ye hame pagal bana rahe hai :joy:

Mera 10L hai…WO test ke baad conform hoga ki kitna hai…join kr le…

1 Like

Bhai medium level ke questions hote hain na? Interview bit main

can i get your mail or if possible then your phone number? i need to ask you something about the contract of interviewbit, it is quite important.

stalin can i get your mail or if possible then your phone number? i want to ask you something about the interviewbit contract, it is quite important.

can i get your phone number or your mail? i need to ask you something about the contract of interviewbit.

hey samarth,
I am also trying for Interviewbit Academy Course.
I have no as such good score on Platforms like Codeforces etc.
I wanted to know that what is criteria of This Selection Process,
Is it Compulsory to have a good profile or is it just the score of entrance exam that matters.
Can you also describe the level of Questions asked in the test?
Thank you in advance

hey stakin_0,
I am also trying for Interviewbit Academy Course.
I have no as such good score on Platforms like Codeforces etc.
I wanted to know that what is criteria of This Selection Process,
Is it Compulsory to have a good profile or is it just the score of entrance exam that matters.
Can you also describe the level of Questions asked in the test?
Thank you in advance