Approach to become Good Programmer

hey i am still struggling in coding I do not know why … do u guide me…

check my answer @rockster

Some employers only require that coders have an associate’s degree ; however, a bachelor’s degree usually results in a higher-paying career with more flexible options.
Java online training
Selenium online training
Microsoft azure online training
Uipath online training

This is an awesome video buddy, thanks for posting :grinning:

According to one blogpost of Dzone, here are 10 effective ways to be a good developer and programmer:

1. Work on Basics
  2. Start putting question tags (how, what) with every set of code you write
  3. You learn more by helping others
  4. Write simple, understandable but logical code
  5. Spend more time in analyzing the problem, you’ll need less time to fix it
  6. Be the first to analyze and review your code
  7. Don’t dismay yourself by looking at changing technology world
  8. Work-arounds don’t work for longer time
  9. Read documentation
  10. You can learn from others code as well
1 Like

Thanks Buddy for supporting new programmer to join codechef.
Wanted to become best coder in the world…!

Thanks Rockster, I am motivated by your respond!!!

Thanks for the respond, you answered the questions perfectly. Thanks for the advice for beginners like me. I am grateful for the pieces of advice and I will be on the leader board, that I promised!!!

programming just got romanticized :grin: I’m happy for you :smile:

1 Like

thanks For explaining us . I’m student of CSE.

the formula is being to a good programmer is continuity. I’m software engineering student and I realized that I’m good in theory while Coding but I can not solve the problems well, even generally.
What I understood in this website is just practice so much, even everytime (For se or cs students or people who wants be a good programmer). Search the open source codes but not copy of them, just try to understand the logic. AND writing problems on the paper or visualizing the questions IS THE BEST WAY TO UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEMATIC. Because UNDERSTANDING the problem is the HALF OF THE SOLVING!

Thanks bro

This story is way too similar to mine. I learnt about coding at the age of 8/9 too but never practiced it or even typed a word. Just learnt that it existed. My dad then forced me to learn python up till loops in 6th grade. I never liked it. 8th grade and C++ came into the picture. Right now I’m lost. Idk whether to keep C#/C as my main language or to change it to python cus of my accuracy in solving problems in Py is more but at the same time, it is just as hard trying to figure out how to write the code itself.
I gained back interest in programming during the lockdown and I don’t regret it. Learnt about code jams via game jams and now I can’t get enough of those jams (even though I can barely solve one question)