April Lunchtime 2017

Hi, Codecheffers!

I’d like you to invite for CodeChef April Lunchtime that will start at 19:30 IST today and will last 3 hours.
Note that the contest starts in about 2 hours!

Setters: Kamil Debowski, Ildar Gainullin, and big help from Praveen Dhinwa
. Main tester: Lewin Gan. Editorials: Misha Chorniy. Translators: Ildar Gainullin (Russian), Hu Zecong (Mandarin) and VNOI team (Vietnamese).

There is no registration required, anybody with a CodeChef handle can participate. Top school participants can win CodeChef laddus (details on the contest page).

You will be provided 4 problems with subtasks (IOI-style grading).
Ties are broken by time of reaching your final score.

Remember about subtasks if you can’t solve a problem for the full score, and read the editorial after the contest.

I wish you great fun and no frustrating bugs.
See you on the leaderboard.

12 Likes

Are the editorials out yet?

Scoring Summing issues again? Codechef calculates 100+50+10=150 instead of 160.

How to ask questions!?

You know that @errichto is problem setter when you see “limak” (the bear) in tags :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yes, they r out.

Best Lunchtime ever(for me).

3 Likes

That happens if u submit at the end of the contest. Wait for 15 mins. It will be fine.

2 Likes

Agree with @mathecodician . I loved the partial marking scheme here. Loved this one for sure! The graph problem was also nice…couldnt solve but i loved how it made me think.

1 Like

Actually here I wasn’t talking the problems. It was great for me because I came first in the Indian School Students. Although the best problems ever were in the February lunchtime.

Feb Lunchtime? Thanks for telling, i will look at its problem next. Personally i liked some concepts i learnt. Just happy atm :slight_smile: XD

1 Like

Nice problems indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately not. Summed score is still 150 and now even the ratings are updated :frowning:

Try e-mailing codechef about it, they should fix it.

Thanks for letting us know. We will fix that.

2 Likes

Thanks for fixing the sums. Will the ratings also be updated to reflect the changed ranks? It seems the rating change is still based on the old incorect ranking.