Hello and welcome fellow HUMANS!
The basic idea of this game is to find the simplest things which you can do easily but the AI cannot do.
We are seeking skilled programmers and clear communicators to help us make educational python exercises.
You might be a good fit if:
- You can write high-quality python code and documentation.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You are a creative thinker.
- You have experience teaching programming.
- You have experience with competitive programming.
- You have always dreamed of joining the fight against AI.
It will involve:
- Reading and rating problem descriptions.
- Rewriting and improving problem descriptions.
- Writing unit tests for problems.
- Solving programming challenges.
- Using creativity to write entirely new problems.
As an example of the kind of task you will be doing consider the following prompt:
def main(): """The digitSum function should return the sum of all the digits in a given list of integers. digit_Sum([1, 2, 3]) == 1 + 2 + 3 = 6 digit_Sum([5, 6, 7]) == 5 + 6 + 7 = 18 digit_Sum([100, 12, 1]) == 1 + 0 + 1 + 0 + 2 + 1 = 5 """
Can you tell me what is wrong with the function signature and docstring? We pay $25/h, and look for people ready to commit >30h per week for the upcoming month.