August Long Challenge - Scholarship Help

I am eleigible to avail 75 % scholarship in Advanced Certification Exam.
But the scholarship result will be declare on 27th August and Discount Offer of 500rs is valid till 25th of August.

So should i pay the full amount with discount price now with asumptions that later i will be benifited with 75% of scholarship on paid amount?

I think we have to wait for the results after that we have to apply …correct me if i m wrong :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am pretty sure that they chose the date so that no one will be able to use more than one voucher. Otherwise they might as well give 100% discount to you :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I don’t know exactly but most probably we have to wait !!

yeah most probably they scheduled the dates with that consideration only so we have to wait till result announce … And they will give a referral code to apply while paying for certification exam.

So, it will be a direct discount or cashback i.e. we have to pay the whole fee first? And what if someone fails in exam.

1 Like

You can apply any coupon with early bird discount.
Thanks for correcting me @admin

1 Like

You will get the discount code to avail scholarship.

1 Like

Thanks for making this clear.

And also… Say after getting the scholarship I give the exam (advance level) and I don’t pass. Will I be able to give it again next time without paying any extra payment ? @admin @vijju123

1 Like

You have to pay but once you pass, you will get back for all your fail attempts according to refund policy

2 Likes

Yes you will, according to the policy ; P

2 Likes

Yup but they won’t get refund for the attempt in which they clear the exam.
So you have to pay at least once for getting certification unless you qualify in the exam in which you got scholarship.

3 Likes

What if I have already paid the fee before 5, August ? Will they refund the scholarship amount ?

1 Like

there is no refund for scholarship amount, it is a discount coupon

1 Like

But I have already paid the fees . So am I not eligible for scholarship amount?

1 Like

You will be given scholarship discount coupon for redeem AFAIK

1 Like

So will I be able to apply the coupon and get refund for the amount I already paid?

1 Like

You can only apply the coupon at the time of registration for exam AFAIK.
I think you should write a mail to admin for this

1 Like

Thank you for your reply , guess I made a mistake by paying the fees.

1 Like