Myself new to this website.And may i know How it be will useful for me???
- Okay so first of all, select a language. I recommend C++ because of its STL Library.
- Start of in this order: http://www.codechef.com/problems/easy?sort_by=SuccessfulSubmission&sorting_order=desc
- Start solving problems one by one. If you learnt c++ in school that uses conio.h and getch() and all then visit here: http://www.iarcs.org.in//inoi/about_gcc.php
- Also, don’t output any unnecesary data such as “Please input a number”, etc.
- Next comes the role of internet. Whenever you are stuck on a problem, search it on Google. Don’t just copy another’s solution. Read the explanation and code it yourself. If you still have a doubt, then you should refer to his/her program.
- Also, you can view the submissions of every user after the contest. You can learn new techniques there also.
- After solving around 50-60 problems, you should visit: http://cerberus.delosent.com:791/usacogate (Here you will properly learn algorithms)
- Solve few problems and then start off at spoj.com (Contains thousands of questions)
- Read some answers on quora: http://www.quora.com/How-did-Anudeep-Nekkanti-become-so-good-at-competitive-programming/answer/Anudeep-Nekkanti http://www.quora.com/What-was-Anudeep-Nekkantis-Competitive-Programming-strategy-to-become-35th-in-Global-ranking-in-just-6-7-months/answer/Anudeep-Nekkanti
- Also, you can refer this website: http://sportprogramming.blogspot.in/2014/07/getting-started-with-sport-of.html