Best Language for Competitive Programming that can also be used in Development

i know most people prefer C++ for Competitive Programming but C++ is not very useful for Development …
Can someone suggest me a language which can be used for Development and is fast as well

The perfect language you are looking for does not exist. You’ll have to make do with whatever languages are available.

Java gives a sweet spot only if you’re sure of what are you going to develop using it, else learn another language for dev and keep cpp for cp.

1 Like

I would suggest you to go with Java if you want to use it for both CP and Development. It is fast and you’ll not have problem in switching from C++ to Java

i went through the same doubt too while choosing a language, and i started using java, so you might do the same too, but tbh, language doesn’t matter at all

1 Like

If there would have been a perfect language then other languages would not have been in existence. Every language has its pros and cons. There is a use case for every language. So it really boils down to what you are doing in development in terms for choosing language.

FOR DEVELOPMENT >>HTML+CSS+JAVASCRIPT+NODEJS +REACT JS , LEARN ALL IN ORDER

FOR COMPETITIVE PROGRAMMING >>What's the favorite programming language for ICPC? - YouTube
C++ IS THE BEST