BEST WAY TO PREPARE FOR INOI IN A WEEK?

HEY, CAN SOMEBODY WHO HAVE CLEARED INOI PLEASE TELL ABOUT IMPORTANT THINGS AND A WAY TO PREPARE FOR IT IN A WEEK AND I AM NOT A BEGINNER I AM JUST NEW IN CODECHEF BUT I DON’T MIND IF YOU CONSIDER ME A BEGINNER JUST TELL A WAY

i am also giving for the first time but i think that graphs and trees is very imp as i saw it very frequently in the questions

I didn’t gave ZIO due to COVID. Though I think solving past INOI questions will help you, and from that you can find what are the important topics or the regular topics from which questions are framed.

Link:
Previous years INOI questions

2 Likes

I ALSO THINK SO PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER WILL DO

…THANKS BRO :man_student:

1 Like

I have never solved any INOI problem.
But yeah if I have to advise something for last week I would also say solve past problems.
Anyways Good Luck.

4 Likes

6 STAR CODER !
FOLLOWING THE ADVISE

1 Like

If you find a solution, tell me too.

3 Likes

Hi, I am also giving it for the first time and I am in 10th class. I can only tell you what I did that helped me . I did graph and dp questions from CSES. Then now I am doing the past INOI questions available on codechef . But I still think that they are too difficult for me so can someone please tell me that how should I prepare for INOI too. I don’t intend to clear INOI this year but I surely want to clear it in the next 2 years and surely want to get a gold .

Thanks for your reply in advance.

WELL NOW ONLY 7 DAY LEFT AND I PUZZLED WITH SCHOOL EXAMS AND INOI AS I HAVE TO GIVE BOTH BUT AT LAST INOI PAPERS IS THE ONLY TIP I GOT

WHY ARE WE NOT GETTING ANY RESPONSE FROM CODECHEF ADMINS OR MAYBE SOME INOI TOPPERS IF YOU SEE THIS PLEASE REPLY

do you expect someone to give you some magic advice that will solve all your problems within a week? Instead of complaining, solve problems. i haven’t seen you solve a single problem in INOIPRAC yet despite it being suggested to you by a 6 star coder.

10 Likes

@saarang123 INOI topper orz

3 Likes

When someone forgets he’s candidate master XD

2 Likes

It was irrelevant to this post. And I’m not a candidate master, you have been provided with wrong information.

1 Like

Thanks a ton! Will help me a lot.

2 Likes

Oh sure, my bad sorry.

1 Like

Surang orz. IOI Gold

2 Likes

Sir… Myself Solving finIshed all InoI problems!!! What doing Me next for 100% Qualification in INOI???