Author: Harsh Shah
Tester: Dhrub Kumar
Editorialist: Harsh Shah

DIFFICULTY:

Easy

PREREQUISITES:

Implementation

PROBLEM

Kichak and Bheem are competing for Rajkumari Indumati. Bheem needs to complete Kichak’s challenge in order to win. Kichak gives an array of N integers , such that it is the complete set of factors for a number X.

This means that if X has N factors then array of size N would be given. Bheem knows that Kichak is naughty so Kichak may have modified atmost 1 element in the array . Help Bheem Determine if the array was modified. If yes, print “laddu” (without the double-quotes) else print the number X corresponding to the array.

EXPLANATION

The problem is vey straightforward to understand. Note how it is written that complete set of factors is mentioned in the problem statement. Also atmost one element is changed. This simply means that the array can be sorted , and then by maintaining two pointers L,R : where L points to the first index and R points to last index of the array initially , one can simply check whether the product of all pair of elements L,R {a_l * a_r = X} . If that is the case then print X. If the products dont correspond to the same number then this means that an element has been modified, thus the answer is “laddu”.

SOLUTIONS:

Setter's Solution
 #include <bits/stdc++.h>
using namespace std;

int main()
{
    long t;
    cin>>t;
    while(t--)
    {
        long n;
        cin>>n;