Mathematics for Competitive Programming ( Course )
Hi there, in this course I will be teaching Maths concept used in competitive programming with complete explanation with proofs and implementation in C++. This course is a Lengthy Course as it consists of many subtopics and concepts. So mastering this will take time and this can only be done with Practice.
Course Videos: Number Theory Playlist
Topics Covered till Today ( Explanations are focused in Mathematical Concept, Proof Intuition, and C++ Implementation )
- NT1: Divisibility Test
- NT E1: Treasure Hunt ( CodeChef )
- NT2.1: Divisors of given Positive Integer
- NT2.2: Finding kth smallest divisor of given Number
- NT3: Prime Number and Primality Test.
- NT E2: List all the prime number up to N
- NT4: Sieve of Eratosthenes
- NT E3: Printing Some Primes ( Application of Sieve - SPOJ )
- NT5: Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic & Prime Factorization
- NT6: Finding Number of Divisors
- NT E4: Number of Divisor ( HackerEarth )
- NT7: Euclid’s algorithm for GCD
- NT8: Relation between GCD and LCM, and FLOW016 ( CodeChef )
- NT9: Properties of GCD
With the above topic, we have covered all the fundamental Number Theory Concepts now from the next lecture and problems we will be diving into Modular Arithmetic where we will be studying many awesome concepts.
- NT10: Introduction to Modular Arithmetic
- NT11: Binary Exponentiation
- NT E5: Binary Exponentiation ( Implementation ) || Big Mod ( UVa )
For Practice Problems Please visit the Main Course Page.
Hope that this can help you.