Bugs @ CodeChef

I will list the bugs i find at CodeChef here

**1.**Wrong voting counts i.e if a question or post is voted by n users then the voting count shows 2*n upvotes

**2.**Weak login system i.e if backspace pressed after logout i will be logged in automatically

Edit ::

**3.**The profile photo takes too long to update at the forum.

3 Likes

For bugs, codechef has provided a separate mailing address "bugs@codechef.com" where you can contact them. I had also informed them about wrong voting count about two month ago but they haven’t fixed it yet.

Don’t know anything about 1st Bug But 2nd one is working fine. You come across this because of caches not cleared in your browser. Try Ctrl + Shift + R (to clear caches and refresh) you will see no such issues.

3 Likes

Plz upvote me so that I can ask questions.Thanks in advance.

7 Likes

@har_vi: To clear cache and refresh the page, “Ctrl + R” would suffice. No need to use Shift :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry if it feels like spam, but please upvote this comment. I have some questions to ask. Thanks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

codechef should provide test case visible to user for pratice questions

3 Likes

Codechef team doesn’t seem to be very responsive to emails , I have also reported 1 or 2 bugs but haven’t got any response from them :frowning: , they got to improve this.

5 Likes

I have reported the first bug to Codechef and they told that they are aware of the bug but haven’t fixed it yet and the login system is working fine for me.

2 Likes

May be they are neglecting the first bug because it does not cause serious problems.

2 Likes

Now I know why all my comments and blog posts have an even number of upvotes…

2 Likes

@akshay29 : Refer this thread - Test Cases for Contest Problems can be revealed after the contest! - editorial - CodeChef Discuss

1 Like