C language help

I would really like to get extremely good at the c language . Do you need to learn math for it , if yes, give a list and description of the whole thing?
Can I do anything with it , if yes , how ? I have been trying to make a program with it to tell me how to design a blog anyway of looking beauty. How do I do that where do I start and where do I end ? How do you organise everything no matter what it is ? And make patterns too also to any and all patterns ?

PRACTICE…
SOLVE…
UPSOLVE :slight_smile:
REPEAT

When you say practice what exactly are you talking about ? Give me three examples .

And what you mean by solve and upsolve ?
I have been trying to do what I call practice but it is very hard . I try to organise everything then I try to make stuff anything. Once I tried picking a lock, you know like a desk lock with programming but found that I did not know how to do it with programming. Can you help me please

Since the questions seem vague which resources are easy to learn from and is fun ? Or where do I find resources ?

Can searching Google like " c language program for " anything ? Can that be a good resource

I don’t think he’s asking about cp

No, you don’t need math for it ( basic addition, subtraction etc). Learn C by either watching videos or reading books. Check out ‘Let us C’ and ‘Programming in Ansi C’ for learning C. Reading is not enough. You should get a hang of it. So either start solving problems like find sum of first n numbers etc by practicing on hackkerrank. Check the below link.

https://www.hackerrank.com/domains/c

If you want to get into competitive coding then start solving codechef beginner problems.

Yes. Google anything that you want

How do find examples of anything ? I wanna see examples when trying to code in the c language so that I may get the right desired program output . I wanted to make a color hue wheel in a program . And would like every possible different example.

For the color wheel that you mentioned, you will have to learn graphics in C. Just search for ‘Tutorial for graphics in C’.