Can I report CodeChef website bug here?

I came across a bug and I don’t know where to start. Will posting my bug here make it visible to the admins ? Where else can I report website bugs?

1 Like

Of course, you can. But this isn’t the best place to report a bug. Though, it will make users aware of the bug, but it won’t fix the bug. Hence, whenever you find a bug we encourage you to write to us at: bugs@codechef.com

Also if you report a unique bug which is critical, you stand to win a cool CodeChef Bug Finder t-shirt.

2 Likes

I tried to report a bug to bugs@codechef.com but gmail says that the address is not found.Any other places to report bugs.

You certainly can, but at help@codechef.com. I recently have had some issues and I can assure you that Quick reply is guarantee from help@codechef.com.

2 Likes

You can report the bugs in CodeChef website at bugs@codechef.com
For the different kind of bugs they will award with with different amount of “laddus” which you can use to redeem CodeChef goodies

YES THAT IS FOR SURE THAT U CAN REPORT THE BUG AND U CAN EARN LADDUS REGARDING THE BUG.
JUST STAY POSITIVE ND EVERYTHING’S GONNA BE ALRIGHT.
IF U LIKE MY COMMENT GIVE IT A THUMBS UP.

Hi, there was some technical problem with bugs@codechef.com which is now fixed. You can send any problem now or in future to the same email.

1 Like