Cant Run Cant Submit Cant Load.. Cant do anything

Damn, coronavirus didn’t leave even the CP sites. Very dangerous virus.

4 Likes

@admin Make this Contest unrated as we can’t submit the code

I mostly participate in rated contests.
If this gets unrated (which we are not sure), I would be wasting my time.
Codechef should make an announcement soon.

No Man… This contest should be unrated because I have submitted a wrong solution and now I am not able to do anything… If the contest is still rated my rating will fall like crazy… Everything will be wasted

1 Like

Where is @admin and why is he not replying???
This is really frustrating

1 Like

Didn’t expect this contest be so hard, since you read the problem in 30s, code in ~ 2min and have to wait for ~ 30min to receive the WA verdict. Facepalm

1 Like

There is a huge increase in number of participants due to lock down. Most likely this contest will be not rated as many users faced problem and for a long period of time.

1 Like

I think @admin is not active now. He is busy because it is his lunchtime. I think we all should take a dinner!
Edit: Thanks @admin to take proper step. :slightly_smiling_face:

submitted 21 mins ago,still in queue :confused:

@admin please consider this request of making this contest unrated and for god’s sake conduct this one again and in this situation of lockdown and crisis do expect more participation and be prepared considering it . A humble request please!!!

yes please, make this contest unrated. I am seeing verdict of my submission literally after 20 minutes of submission. Please make your systems more scalable before conducting another contest.

it’s been more than 20 mins and still in queue

See the compete section guys. The contest has ended. (Also, my friend told me that when he submitted, he was shown that the contest has ended)

make this contest unrated

what is going on?? cant submit a single solution, already queued three different problem submissions. @admin you really need to be prepared for a heavy load of participations. This just makes it worse to code on CODECHEF

But this is just not fair. If codechef makes this unrated then they literally wasted my 2 hours which i could have used to do something else. This is just not fair. I was just going to submit the second problem when i saw the contest window had closed.

codechef pls re-conduct this
problems aren’t loading, can’t submit, website takes ages to load

Still in queue bro :joy:

I think they called it off

I think you guys should see this -

1 Like