Certificate issue

The certificate of July lunchtime was uploaded today but I have still not received the certificate of June Luchtime. Am I missed out by mistake??

@admin @vijju123

Edit:-Issue still not resolved
Edit-resolved

That would be for JULY CCDSAP ?
I didn’t know if codechef provide certificates for lunchtime. :thinking:

To whom codechef provides Certificates @kshitij_789 @I_returns ?

They provide certificates for only school students in lunchtime

1 Like

You are in school ? Wow…:heart_eyes:

yes in 8th grade

3 Likes

In which class you started ?

1 Like

I started coding in 6th but competitive coding on codechef in end of 7th

5 Likes

Child prodigy… Tourist better be careful :raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Tourist started when he was 8. He would be just laughing in some corner.

3 Likes

Right. My bad.
Who told you to do competitive at this age ?
How do you know about competitive so early ?

2 Likes

nobody told me to do CP.My own interest.Just want to crack IOI+IMO.
I like maths a lot and I feel programming is the biggest application of maths

7 Likes

What are your tips for someone to improve in coding ?

I am not an expert(few months of experience only).I think you will better help me and not vica-versa

1 Like

I also liked maths. I used to search for math puzzles. Never encountered link to competitive coding when I tried searching about math. How are you aware about cp.

3 Likes

I used to do basic coding before(coding puzzles manually using user input and not on any online judge). Once I searched internet about coding questions and came to know about codechef(i didn’t know about competitions on it).Then I didn’t even know array,dictionary etc.I only know loops,functions,binary search.

I just solved some codechef problems using user input on my computer.I didn’t know about asymptotic complexity and that I could submit my problems online

I already knew the math required for CP(number theory and combinatorics).
Credits-Non routine maths while preparing for exams like NMTC and PRMO

I used to do courses on edx and coursera. I highly recommend 6.01 and 6.02 by MIT for introduction to coding,O() notation,data structures,statistics.(they are in python).Then I did game making,basic ML and DL.

I knew graphs(due to 6.02) but I used to do dfs by making classes for nodes etc but due to CP know adjacency list.Then I didn’t understand the basic DP in 6.02.

I came to know about coding competitions on codechef only towards the end of last year and regularly participating in contest since MARCH 2019

target IOI Gold 2020

14 Likes

Wish you a very good luck :grinning:

3 Likes

All the Best :slight_smile:

…

3 Likes

What I thought that except me everybody know that you are in eighth standard but i am wrong .

1 Like

No Kshitij, you’re just 13 with 6 months of experience and you are already so good at problem solving. You do have a beautiful mind. IMHO, there is a lot that we (including Karan) can learn from you. All the best!

7 Likes