Certification Foundation Exam

Nah bro. Codechef thing was fine because they added extra time. All good. The centre problem was different for us.

2 Likes

YES…:sweat_smile:

Well, you and I both need to practice more problems. I don’t know why and how, but I couldn’t solve more than 1.5 questions, maybe I panicked cause of the time limit or maybe I missed something mentioned in the question or maybe it was just another bad day. I spent an hour in solving SIGFPE error in the 4th question (only the first test case passed), and I was missing a corner case in the first question. Never bothered to read the last one. Guess I’m no more proud to be a 4 star.

1 Like

U give foundation or advanced

Foundation. :cry:

1 Like

I solve all four, used python after wa in subtask 2 in 4th q. After cpp

Did anyone passed expert level today? I want to pass it.
Also, I would like to thank God I opted for Advanced level.
I was stuck on 1st for more than an hour. It was much harder than I expected it to be.

6 Likes

I’d like to thank God I opted for Foundation. What was your score in Advanced?

2 Likes

The first three were pretty easy, no doubt. I was just missing some silly test cases which I couldn’t find out. My total score was just 167, btw we met at the centre (the guy from SKIT). I’m feeling like I should go kill myself :smiley: :rofl:

Lol…I forgot username so… Sry​:laughing::laughing::joy::joy::joy:

I just managed to pass, after that my head broke down. I didn’t wanted to implement next anymore, although I still took full time.

2 Likes

Yes… Your 1st question is 5th question in our set

Just a reminder, that make sure your discussions adhere to the rules specified in CCDSAP, else the certificates can get revoked. I cannot help anyone if that happens so just putting a warning. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We did not discuss any question on cc forum or anywhere else…just discuss marks and all is it okay…

2 Likes

I took the Advanced today. Could solve only the 3rd and 4th problem. Rest partial and ended with only 577. The questions were good but they were a little harder than the mock ones. :confused:

2 Likes

Have u previously passed the Foundation level?

Yes, I did last year.

Yes they were definitely harder than than mocks. I did most of the problems in a mock under an hour.

1 Like

How long does it take to get our certificate?

2 Likes