Certification Foundation Exam

Will we receive some e-mail before our actual certificate becomes ready telling that you scored ‘x’ marks ( x >=350 here FOUNDATION LEVEL ) and so you will be provided with certification…

I am asking this because I understand that certificates might take some time to develop… a confirmation from the management side would be nice ( Irrespective of the fact that we already know if we have passed the exam )

1 Like

I was there with u giving advanced exam failed buri tarah

1 Like

Yes yes, you guys are all OK so far. Thing is, I thought its good to post a reminder so that no one accidentally crosses the line :slight_smile:

@s5960r-
@vijju123 are we allowed to share answers? I’m asking beforehand just to stay safe

Public discussion of what the Qs were or how to solve them is not allowed. Good that you asked :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are bro ! How many u solved? You were sitting one place beside me :stuck_out_tongue:

I think those were sent. I got an email telling my score when I gave CCDSAP.

Okay I’ll keep that in mind :grin:

1 Like

1st 3 i solved that also partialy, I wasted a lot of time in the 1st qn.

1 Like

@shubh17cs
No worry! You’ll kill it next time :wink: btw thanks
for helping me find the room today :grin:

1 Like

Yup full contest was a surprise :frowning:
I failed.

planning to break rules ?

1 Like

could you dm me on fb too?

1 Like

That’s a very good idea, I m also coming :roll_eyes::laughing::laughing::joy:

@vijju123 If someone has tried a problem in certification exam and not able to solve it then how will he see solution or editorial?

How does it reduce work of setters though?

Obviously no. Any such candidate whose certificate is revoked is debarred from exam permanently.

One should never break rules before understanding all rules.

+INF

1 Like

Mail help@codechef . If the admin approves, you will get the solution. But you will have to affirm that you wont share the solution publicly.

1 Like

I want to give CCDSAP exam in November. I hadn’t given foundation exam and I want to appear for advanced exam directly. But after reading discussion here I am wondering that will I have to give foundation exam before advanced or I can directly clear advanced with enough knowledge of Data Structure and Algorithms?

Today I Also Gave Foundation Level Exam ,Solved 3 Questions And Scored 350 , Am I Passed ? Because CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone Here It Says Anyone Needs 375 to Pass The Exam , And During Exam I read In Instructions That 350 is Passing Marks :frowning:

I have not received any such e-mail yet… Are you sure that all e-mails regarding scores have already been sent…?

I am a bit worried regarding this as I finished the exam and left the exam centre early after logging out from my account… was something else needed to be done at the end of exam ?

P.S. I scored 412.5 marks out of 750 ( Foundation Level ) ; and cleared the exam…

So can you confirm please about all e-mails being already sent… as I have not yet recieved it… Thanks

Sure ! Content not found

1 Like

i haven’t received any mail regarding score also.