Certification Scholarship cheating in AUG long challenge

According to the description of AUG long Challenge
1st Aug 2019, 23:00 IST: Announcing Scholarship for CodeChef Certification Exam in DSA

• Top 20 participants from each college/university (both Div 1 and Div 2 combined) will win scholarships for CodeChef Certification exam. Scholarship criteria can be found below:
    *Rank 1: 100% Scholarship
    *Rank 2 - 5: 75% Scholarship
    *Rank 6 - 10: 50% Scholarship
    *Rank 11 - 20: 25% Scholarship
  • This scholarship is applicable for the exam which will be conducted on 22nd September 2019.

I am technically the top student from my college which is Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute Of Technology

But a clever student of LNMIIT profile=indian_army1 | CodeChef User Profile for Anupam Shah | CodeChef
Changed his college in codechef setting to my college and after the contest changed it back so he becomes the top scorer from my college so he gets 100% scholarship I on the other hand have gotten only 75% and I am the top scorer as I solved 2 question being in div 1 I didn’t have time to attempt the whole challenge and just gave it for the scholarship purpose on the last day

I request CodeChef admins to please look into this matter and give each person the correct scholarship they deserve or cancel his scholarship as he cheated changed his university just to get 100% scholarship this can also be considered as a bug in this scholarship giving system I just submitted enough questions so I become the top scorer from my college this guy must have changed his college at the last moment to a random college such that he gets 100% scholarship
you can go to his profile and see that he indeed is from LNMIIT and not from GTBIT which is my college hope you guys look into this matter.

5 Likes

nice username/handle though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

haha thanks :smiley: yours too xD

1 Like

Mail them about this issue or tag vijju123

@admin @vijju123 please check this

@admin @vijju123 hey please look into this i hope you guys can help me

Send a mail to help@codechef.com with all the details.