Channelier node js developer contest

How many participants will they take from keteki power match contest for node js developer position in Channelier.Any idea?

2 Likes

I highly doubt that they fixed the number of people to hire.
If there are no capable people under the contestants, I’m sure they will not hire anybody (why would they?).
And if there are multiple excellent contestants, with lots of Node JS experience, they might hire a few. If you want to know more, I would suggest contacting Channelier personally.

2 Likes

There are 5 positions in channelier, and it depends if all are filled by how well the interviews go. I called channelier yesterday, they said will be sending infos today. Please wait.

Next match (to be announced soon) also another company has signed up. M getting pretty good at sales, but I hope this initial luck continues. From music youtubing I have learned that with time the quality of the work should increase for sales to increase.

1 Like

@chandubaba any new contest which is going to happen in near future like the chanelier one ??

1 Like

hi… there already was one. power match 3 with thinkify.io as hiring company. However founder said right now they dont have req for freshers after I sent resumes… they will later hire them though, which means its probably a no.

I later had an eureka business moment!! Instead of pitching to companies, I must pitch to positions!!! I tried calling a company with data science freshers position… and they asked me resumes! whoo it worked!

Channelier has done 2 rounds I think. I think hr round is left, not sure. Their hq in mumbai… and its floods there. So stalled for now. So unable to pay problem creators. Thats why till we get our first hire we might keep doing quickmatches. Cause I have to wait to know who is hired… only then I move to next.

1 Like

@chandubabu I am also selected for round 2 channelier and I am waiting for its results.I am grateful to you for organising such kind of hiring contests.

1 Like