Cheating in Codejam Round 1A

check rank 344,345,360,366,369,370 they also cheat (their answer for Q2)

are u sure ?
they might not get the job…but they can steal the interview opportunity from some other hardworking coder
and not everyone is so bad at cheating .
there are people who can cheat and not get caught

2 Likes

There is huge possibility that they all are also doing cheating in codechef long :thinking:

1 Like

That is fine. Some people solve all questions together and then submit it at once (since in codejam only the time for the last submitted problem is counted). Even tourist does this sometimes on atcoder.
But yeah the similarity in the solutions is definitely there.

1 Like

report to codejam@google.com

That post is down now I guess

1 Like

Yeah @anon88803452 you’re right, there is a possibility that these guys maybe solving together and they must be doing in their own IDE so they can copy-paste and upload it in 2-3 minutes.

That’s absolutely true my friend and we don’t need to worry about it because the Code Plagiarism Checker by Google will automatically detect and disqualify them from the contest. Results of Round 1A are not out yet as the team is checking the same so they’ll be now or then disqualified.
@dev_232 @hari_2666 @ssrivastava990 @sayanmedya @aryaman_arora

1 Like

yup

What the actual f*** :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Most of the guys mentioned in the list are even not participated in any challenge at codechef :laughing:

1 Like

Are this person is totally insane what kind of excuse he had given please stay away from him.

@karangreat234 deleted his ID :zipper_mouth_face:
https://www.codechef.com/users/karangreat234

1 Like

Exactly so we don’t even need to think about them. They are just bullshit people if they’ve cheated and as said soon the results will be out and they’ll be disqualified!

why u make fake ID ?

Is that for Me ?

yess …obviously :slight_smile:

u joined 40 min ago :slight_smile:

From Linkedin to his Youtube channel, he has deleted his presence from every platform.

2 Likes

Yeah it is but I am ricky. It’s just I don’t answer from my usual accounts so.

1 Like