Cheating in Codejam Round 1A

oh, you are surprised thinking that you could’ve done the same just like you did in codechef april long challenge lol.

which karan are you talking about?

1 Like

The Great one :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Bro i think you missed the whole game. Here is the total list, i recognized them as soon as i saw their username and submission time. I know from which college they belong to but i think it’s good not to disclose it. Checkout their submission for Q2.(i only checked for Q2) for codejam round1A. Even i know their cc profile name :stuck_out_tongue:

243, 276, 273, 298, 301, 302, 316, 318, 323, 336, 338, 339, 340, 344, 345, 360, 369, 370
3 Likes

Really !! :joy:

Also I have seen many Discord and private groups where they are discussing and sharing code over the Contest including Codechef as well…

he hasn’t actually try to search,he just changed his username somehow, his id still exist on this page,hint:: you cannot view his profile. :wink:

1 Like

Unfortunately cheating is unevitable(people will always find ways) as long as participants will be willing to cheat for the sake of good rating to earn fake respect some chances of interviews(even passing them since they are not tough in general), but CODECHEF LONG CHALLENGES IS THE EPITOME OF CHEATING, SCAM & DISGRACE TO RATING SYSTEM IN COMPETITIVE PROGRAMMING COMMUNITY.

1 Like

who cares ,when you are here to learn. fact:: currently every platform is infected, i have seen people become master on codeforces doing cheating, i don’t wanna spill names.

1 Like

Smh no one take codechef ratings seriously anyways.

4 Likes

Yes, I am here to learn. Just take a look at my rating, it is usually increasing after hard work, and then being destroyed again. Yesterday I lost 130+ points only because my Java solution got TLE, the very same C++ code is AC :slight_smile: What can I do?

But should I care? No! CodeChef is giving me learning opportunities. That’s the whole point.

There will always be cheaters. Usually these are some bored teenagers or desperate interview seekers, or some other illed-ego people that need more loving and dedicated therapy.

2 Likes