Cheating in contest Crack me if you can!

Hello @marksman2,

If you saw this correctly, you can see that many players whom you are talking about left the contest after some time. They did not even try to solve those problems. So how are you justifying?

Also, One thing I want to tell you that, it was giving in the BT engine question that if the input is out of constraints you have to print “-1”.

For the question Triplets, I made an announcement as soon as I got to know about it.
(Sorry for this)

Now, you are saying that we have cheated.
If we would have cheated, don’t you think that @mayur2305 and @starkk would have make all the submission from a fake account?

Why would we openly cheat, If our intentions were to cheat in this contest.
(It’s not a great deal to make a fake account and make a submission through it.)

1 Like

well u are first timers i guess
lol

16 Likes

3rd account created was fake and it was you.The third winner.
and they 2 are your roomates i came to know.
how can one solve all 5 question in just 10 min which reqiures at leat 8 mis to read
dont lie you r caught.
i request codechef @admin to deactivate your account.

11 Likes

and it’s true your statements were not well prepared, it was like u did it in hurry-burry
all the statements were shabby!!!

2 Likes

@admin do please look into this, this is hella suspicious

21 Likes

Hello @ameya13

These are details of time taken (minutes:seconds) to submit each problem in order of number of submission of problems:

@mayur2305: 01:17, 01:19, 01:42, 05:05, 03:30
@starkk99: 02:56, 00:49, 07:22, 01:07, 00:57
@maoni: 04:10, 00:41, 05:37, 02:23, 01:40

All three of them completed contest under 15 min, before any clarifications regarding wrong test cases and ambigious statements.

Next and the only guy to do all of the problmes was @hitesh_0301. Took him above an hour.

This surely looks like a case of cheating.

5 Likes

Sample input for second problem was wrong.
I don’t think there can be so much coincidence that both of your teammates who are themself 3* should be able to beat 7* like egor and 6* like vladprog maybe one was possible but not 2. It was a simple cheap plot that you guys used. Moreover, it is already quite clear still you came in your defense without having any shame

8 Likes

And the members of the team are : organiser and top 2 participants.

3 Likes

These guys are shame to the CP community.

13 Likes

Okay, let’s see just how bad these excuses are.

If you saw this correctly, you can see that many players whom you are talking about left the contest after some time. They did not even try to solve those problems. So how are you justifying?

According to @marksman2’s comment here, people finished in under 15 minutes. It took me that long to even understand the statements, they were so bad. The only reason that the real high-rated competitors left is because they saw that there was no chance of winning top 3 and didn’t want to keep trudging through your mess of a contest.

Also, One thing I want to tell you that, it was giving in the BT engine question that if the input is out of constraints you have to print “-1”.

Why would you ever set a problem like that? Saying else print -1 when invalid command pressed doesn’t even imply that, because you don’t define what an “invalid command” is. No rational competitor would ever assume that you would intentionally violate your own constraints and expect the submission to recognize that, that is, unless they have help from the organizers of course.

If we would have cheated, don’t you think that @mayur2305 and @starkk would have make all the submission from a fake account?
Why would we openly cheat, If our intentions were to cheat in this contest.
(It’s not a great deal to make a fake account and make a submission through it.)

The fact that you even make that argument shows why it’s actually less suspicious for people to cheat with their real accounts (or fake ones with a few participations). Nothing you say does anything to de-link the obvious motivations for cheating that @marksman2 brings up such as being on the same teams or in the same college.

We can even further elaborate on the fact that a 3-star managed to beat a 7-star (who has been LGM on codeforces) and many others by a mile. A 15-minute full-solve is quite hard to pull off without a huge amount of experience/skill. Sure, there’s variation in the rating system, but there’s no way that someone with such an “impressive performance” here would ever stay as a 3-star. Something seems to suggest that their performance wasn’t so impressive, after all…

None of this adds up. Any more excuses, or will you just admit it?

49 Likes

@ameya13 be like – I have cheated and told 2 of my colleagues the questions and answers to the problem(of course, I will lie in discuss about this if they catch us)

Simple Proof, not to make it complicated:

15 minutes, and 5 questions. Lets see the last question itself(Pencryption Password). Even Gennady(everyone knows about him, I don’t have to introduce him, I hope so) would have taken 10 minutes in solving this problem. Why? Very simple, he would taken > 10 minutes to comprehend(make sense) the “passage”, and lets say 2 minutes to solve the question. 12 minutes, 1 question done. And he is Apollo according to you, if you think he can do the rest 4 questions in 3 minutes :rofl: :joy:. And you don’t have the guts to say it publically, I am better than Gennady. :rofl: :joy:

8 Likes

Bro before finally uploading the contest.Can’t you check if the input output is correct or not?Its so frustrating that i wasted my 1 hour just because of wrong input output.

If i talk about problems.Please check the english once. before making the problem.

For example:

“Tony stark loves triplets. He finds the 3 pairs very interesting as to why 3 Pyramids of Egypt, Bermuda triangle, etc.”

8 Likes

@ameya13 why dont you make the solutions public and let us see for ourselves …

6 Likes

I guess this perfectly describes your future at codechef

AdmitCheating();
while(AmIAlive()) {
     GetBanned();
     MakeNewAccount();
}
if(!AmIAlive()) {
    cout << ":-(" << endl;
}
9 Likes

I had a good laugh. Thanks xD

8 Likes

Tomorrow’s Codechef contest Get In The Voritex Room 1.0 is being organised by the same one of the guys!

My logic behind this guess:

1. Contest name: Get In The Voritex Room 1.0, first question of todays contest was Voritex and string.
  2. Name of organiser is shown as cppxorjava, CPPxorJAVA was a string given as the test case in today’s question Voritex and string. Moreover, this guy is from the same college.

What is a good option here? To cancel the contest or anyone have better ideas?

11 Likes

Well I’m enjoying this so why not continue this thread after the next contest xD

14 Likes

There are no prizes on that one, so nobody has to care about it at least

9 Likes

Screenshot_2020-06-06 Uživatel Rofl Gandhi 2 0 na Twitteru „T42ka1 Mendola ji hamare samarthako ke dabav mein U turn mat li...

18 Likes

Yeah @admin must look into this and ban all these type of peoples :slight_smile: @ameya13 @mayur2305