Cheating In off Campus Hiring

Not intended to hurt you but this suits …

Bolne de takleef hua hai bechare ko

1 Like

If what you told is true, then your friends are dumb bro. Firstly 10 minutes is not enough time to properly modify even one code let alone 5 of them to avoid the plagiarism checker. Secondly, what exactly were they thinking when they submitted 5 questions? Do they think that they will be able to match that standard and expectation in the live interview session? Trust me, the level of interview of a candidate who solved 2/3 questions will be far lenient than a candidate who solved 5/6. If they had been smart, they would have copied only 2/3 (just enough to qualify) and modify them properly using proper time… not copy 5 of them and submit them in 10 minutes lol. For all we know if you submit 5 problems in 10 minutes even the TCS Codevita platform itself might raise a flag. So you needn’t worry about them, they will either be caught during plagiarism check or have and extremely bad day during the interview.

1 Like

actually bro i am not worry about them i am worry about 4 year student who cant get chance in such of interview because of these guys and i know that if they select they get a hard time in interview by the way thanks for your brief explaination.

1 Like

5 problems in ten minutes ? He disqualified bud

2 Likes

If any one has decided to cheat then u cannot stop them,they will do it by any means.
The maximum u can do is make urself better,because they can cheat only when it is online,but when it comes to interview then no one will help them.
so jst focus on ur studies and be motivated rather than paying attention to all these nuisance.

1 Like

LOL

2 Likes

meme

6 Likes

When do we know if we are selected?

I solved only one question, others for some reason just did not pass

what that mean i actually think that no one do cheating there???

1 Like

thats what i want !!

How to differentiate participants who have cheated, with the participants who just forgot to add attributes and caught in plagiarism.

1 Like

when will the results come out? when will the interview process start? after round 2 in nov?

1 Like

guys can anyone tell how to write a blog on codechef. I know it’s a noobish question and it’s irrelavant here. But I’m asking here because this post has a lot of views.

when will the results come out? when will the interview process start? after round 2 in nov?

They will not be differentiated… both of them will be disqualified. It’s unfortunate but true. It’s not like Codechef where you get the opportunity to mail the Admin and prove your innocence.

No of course not…

Companies should arrange exam centres for coding rounds. Or they should use a strict plagarism checker, and if get caught cheating in any such coding rounds, not only the organising company but also other companies need to ban the student from future job/internship opportunities for atleast 2years.

1 Like

Yes , strict action should be taken.