Cheating Proof In July Long Challenge 2020

The guy in the image doesn’t seem to solve a single question for 6 days in July Long Challenge 2020 and suddenly in 20 minutes, he solves the three questions which require tough data structures for solving. @admins @admin Please look into this matter.

8 Likes

The profile is @rahulj2909

Bro, some students does not make any submission until they solve enough questions to make sure that their rating did not fall down.
That’s why first they solve enough questions and then submit them and submission will obviously take less than 20 minutes.

14 Likes

But he did make continuous wrong submissions bro.

4 Likes

hes a definite cheater
noone can be 100% accurate
even 6-7 star coders also give atleast 1 wa for 3 questions nd see his rating too he cant do this.

2 Likes

If someone in div2 solves DRGNDEN in 1st submission, that creates some doubts. Because it’s quite difficult solve that in 1st try.

1 Like

@kalashshah11 please be sensible and don’t post things like this . It is not something new i myself have solved 6 questions on a white board and have just started submitting my answers . Doesn’t mean i am cheating . This is the case for a lot of us working people . Don’t defame anyone just because they have good coding skills

21 Likes

You solved DRGNDEN in just 2 attempts, with just 1 partial and 1 WA. Can I doubt upon you too as doing this problem in 2 attempts is quite tough?

8 Likes

He tried whole day to solve CHFNSWPS and then solved it today…
It seems fine,
but he took around 10 mins to solve both DRCHEF and DRGNDEN which is quite suspicious :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

lack of evidence isn’t proof of otherwise.
Its suspicious but you don’t have evidence. You should ve mailed cc instead of posting publicly without proof.

13 Likes

You can surely Tell Admin to check my code too. I am not telling that he cheated I m just suspicious.

I don’t know there’s such option tho

telegram is the main culprit

2 Likes

this is the type of people who put up “4* in 2 contests” in their linkedin bios until the plag hammer knocks them out cold

2 Likes

he may have other accounts in which he tests his solution and once it gets accepted he submits in his original account . Many users does this to protect rating fall. Anyways having multiple accounts is against codechef code of conduct.

3 Likes

Yes, one of my friend does the exact. Tries all the problems of Div 2 and when he is able to solve more than 500 or 600. He goes to Div 1 and just makes the submissions, thus increasing our ranks too

Guys this is 6th thread on this topic ( I guess, maybe more threads of this kind created in past which i haven’t seen).
So just by looking a profile we can’t call someone cheater (maybe he is, but we don’t have enough evidence to prove). In future if you got proof then please send a mail to codechef instead of pasting that here.

And a better answer for this question given by vijju123 that codechef gave us tools, now it’s all on us how we use them.
I would say if you aren’t able to solve at least 8 to 9 problems then you shouldn’t even look at ranklist/ratings.

1 Like

@anon1793065, this guy asks for test cases and hints in each and every telegram group possible.

I’d say information is not enough to conclude he cheated or not. he could have been solving those problems offline and submitted them together.

2 Likes

Here’s a piece of my mind: work hard, work fair and leave the rest to MOSS checker. If he’s involved in cheating at all, he will be caught. So just focus on those beautiful green ticks :heavy_check_mark: and have fun solving the questions.

4 Likes