CHFRAN , BINADD , BINXOR editorials

Huh! @bpanda is virus to those who are eager to learn. He is contaminating the platform.

4 Likes

bro this was a contest not an open book test … how can you spoil someone’s efforts like this… if some legal action is possible for finding the cheaters then please do so…this is totally unfair…:expressionless::triumph::rage:

1 Like

this time i have negative ratings change. They won’t make it unrated, don’t worry. :joy:

7 Likes

Ha Ha !!! :laughing::laughing:Bro , you are a very good competitive programmer , you will regain them any way soon.

2 Likes

it’s ridiculous he casually uploaded the solutions…without even thinking.
i was wondering why even 4th question has so many submissions.

1 Like

Even people are exchanging AC solutions deliberately in the comment section.
@vijju123 please take necessary step against such acts.

Lol yeah! It surely affected my ratings :frowning: I mean everyone’s

1 Like

Give this guy a -ve 10^6 rating instead of banning his account. Slow poison is always better.

1 Like

haha, still they couldn’t stop you from 5 star.

2 Likes

Thanks bro! solving 4 questions in div1 takes you there and this time first 4 were easy.

5 Likes

By the way,
If you all notice, he has already been caught twice for plagiarism. So kinda he wants to take revenge maybe. But he doesn’t know how hard can this community come upon him for doing wrong stuff. :laughing:

3 Likes

BINADD and BINXOR videos have more views than than the link views… :slight_smile:
Within 3 days people solved both of the problems. submission rate increased from around 400 submissions to 1800 for BINADD(Div 2).

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: And I have positive. Unrated maat banao, bhaai!

waise maja aa jaega agar unrated hua…meri rating km hui hai,lol

1 Like

Agli baar acche se kar lena :slight_smile:

1 Like

I somehow felt like the contest should’ve ended around the 5th or 6th day. The questions were relatively easier (with pure submissions) and no solutions were leaked at that point (probably).

Thanks for reporting this.

https://www.codechef.com/users/bpand and https://www.codechef.com/users/joydip1234 have been permanently banned from CodeChef, and the relevant university authorities will be notified.

14 Likes

But what if he make another account with xyz name how many time we encounter this kind of stuff…I think this required permanent solution…best way it to decrease total day of contest …

3 Likes

One of the options is giving a plagiarism blow to all those who have solution similar to the video. But many might not have seen this and still thought of the solution themselves. In what other way can the cheaters be punished?

No need to punish them. It’s called self-punish :stuck_out_tongue: Because they don’t have the power/tendency to solve themselves (OR) they didn’t try to do something by putting their full potential. They eventually comedown in short contests.

2 Likes