Code.exe has stopped working. Sublime text 3

I am quite habituated of getting this error…, “Code.exe has stopped working”. As far as I know, this is nothing but runtime errors. But this time even in the simplest of code, I got this error while the input file which is quite large (the code is for taking input in the problem C of Facebook Hacker Cup). You can download the full grading file from the problem link.
And here is the small code for the input. (Please note that this is not the solution code. This code is written only for taking inputs and just checking the source of this error.)

#include<bits/stdc++.h> 
using namespace std;
int main()
{
    #ifndef ONLINE_JUDGE
    freopen("timber_input.txt", "r", stdin);
    freopen("output.txt", "w", stdout);
    #endif
	int t; cin>>t; 
	for(int test=1;test<=t;test++)
	{
		int n; cin>>n; int p[n],h[n]; vector<pair<int,int>> v; 
		for(int i=0;i<n;i++) {cin>>p[i]>>h[i]; v.push_back(make_pair(p[i],h[i]));}
	}
}

Here’s what Sublime Text 3 says

[Finished in 5.3s with exit code 3221225725]
 [shell_cmd: g++ "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sublime Text 3\Temp.cpp" -o "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sublime Text 3/Temp" && "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sublime Text 3/Temp"]
 [dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sublime Text 3]
 [path: C:\Windows\System32;C:\MinGW\bin]

Both the files timber_input.txt and output.txt are in the main folder of Sublime Text 3. Also the C++ file is kept in the same folder.
Could anyone please help me with this.

Well, I can tell you one thing from my experience.
I too used Sublime Text once upon a time, later it started compiling very slowly, sometimes crashed also.

I recommend that you setup Atom with MinGW compiler. It’s clean, neat and fast too.
Here’s how mine looks :

Looks great right ! :smiley:

Hii @anon21889647 thanks for your reply. If it is better with Atom it’s okay, but will it work with large input file of this question? Because, one of my friends tried the same and his IDE (Codeblocks) was not responding for several minutes. The possible reason is the large size of the input file (it’s damn 29 MegaBytes).

Well, probably, of course, even my Atom stopped when I entered huge test cases for a question, happens sometimes… Yeah you’re right… I have no idea how to handle this scenario…

Switch to Linux Bro. XD.
I have been using sublime on Ubuntu for 10 months now and my experience is great. I did face some issues at different times but all of them had solutions , easily available.

And of course, Linux>>Windows .

lol, its like if your house gate is not working, you are changing your house.