Code Jam 2020 Qualification round Cheating Scam

bhai ab uske muh me dahi jam gya … ab nhi bolega wo …sirf badi badi baate krta hai …
if he comes in finals of techgig code gladiators log pta nahi kese react krenge

6 Likes

there are so many people who think that high rated coders are some divine people and they respect them for no reason
and there are so many people who believe everything that they say
1.dont believe who uses words like hard work motivation and all
2.dont go through all the tutorials written by everyone (unless there is something spcl abt their teaching)
3.dont make someone as your idol or that kind of shit
4.make sure you are reading less abt stories of people and more abt the beauty of coding
5.don’t at all believe in people who brag . try to avoid them .they are like leeches
6.dont get into meaningless competition with your friends or classmates or collegemates . just change your college and do your work
7.dont ever try to get motivation from some video or person or anything .you code just as u love it
people are by default shit.the lesser you know abt them the better they are

33 Likes

le karan :
karanmeme

14 Likes

Yeah bro you are right! Karan gujar got 2.5k+ subsribers and 7k+ followers on quora just by telling everyone how he have done hardwork and achieved 6 star in such a short time. It’s really shame.
I request all of you to follow those guys who are really contributing for community like @tmwilliamlin and @waqar_ahmad224 ( he have posted many tutorials on his youtube channel codeNcode).

22 Likes

AshishGupta(@ashishgup) is not in that list. He is really a great competitive programmer and solved all the problems in first 1.5 hours. I don’t know about other guys

7 Likes

yeah i agree wo to legend aadmi h …uski nhi h baat is @anon55659401 jese bevkufo ki hai :slight_smile:

1 Like

he said on quora he satrts programming bcz uski gf bhaag gyi :rofl: LOL

8 Likes

Seems like you are making full use of quarantine :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

after this post and these things :
@anon55659401 , @anon90772097 : krn

4 Likes

khali bethe kya kre krna h kuch kaam shuru karo karan ko troll krna leke codechef ka naam
:rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Looks like he has many fake accounts on codechef to flag posts just like he has on codeforces.

7 Likes

bhai uska esa h jab wo sahi perform krta h tab uska cf pe account hota hai …or galti se rating giri to wo ye prove krta h he have only cc account …no cf account…ajeeb hi h wo.

6 Likes

yes , this is not a place to criticize someone .

5 Likes

bhai no doubt usko 3 4 star jitna aata hoga par wo jis tarekke se behave krta h cheat krta hai …so disappointed .

5 Likes

Why it seems to me like a cheap tactic to gain popularity on the platform? :thinking: :thinking:
Focus on yourself buddy this unnecessary bitching is of no use. Work hard for increasing your ratings, not for decreasing the ratings of others.

10 Likes

baat decreasing ki nhi h wo jo harkate krta h duniya ko pagal banata hai uski hai

4 Likes

AshishGupta in pic might not be ashishgup. I think his handle was Ashishgup in Codejam.

1 Like

I haven’t seen karangreat bragging for a lot of time now. He’s accepted his skills and working hard on them. And i just checked, he didn’t even mentioned codejam 2020 anywhere online. There was no need for dragging him in this.

I use to hate him too, but this is pure evil harassment. Even google allowed discussion on qualification round

2 Likes

I had already submitted the correct solution to Problem-D much early , then at night, 3:00 AM, I saw some code on github and submitted it . Because it was written in rules :

That we can use other’s code.

This post is not at all related to Codechef or discuss. This is pure harassing , only made for personal attack @admin @vijju123
Are such kind of harassing posts allowed on discuss ? I did not break any rules of Codejam.

5000+ people in Google Codejam have exact same solution to D , but you have to attack only me. Nor did I post anywhere about my rank in codejam.

And about , coding , I am trying to improve myself in short contests since Jan , nor did I post anywhere about me doing good in any contest regularly . I also have a life , live and let live .

And yea, I am very weak in coding , I am trying to improve , but what you are doig is cyber-attack/crime .

If you still want to report , report to Google authorities , and not making harassments on Codechef .

Google knows their rules.

Rank bhi itni gandi aayi hai meri, kyun tumlog itna tension le rhe ho . Muje , chaiin se rone do atleast please

16 Likes

bhai tune cheating ki ye maano na :slight_smile:

4 Likes