Code Jam 2020 Qualification round Cheating Scam

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

43 Likes

Previous incidents of copying are indicating that he can do it again. I tried to verify the information and found it to be correct.

9 Likes

why is the post hidden?

5 Likes

why do you care when even google allows discussion of the problems in the qualification round ? (I am not saying he cheated or not cheated, just stating a fact)
You shouldn’t really worry about ranks in Qualification round.

4 Likes

I don’t know. There is some moderator who is flagging my posts and comments. This is not fair to me

3 Likes

Bro atleast it is not expected of 6 star coders on codechef and also karan gujar have gained many followers on social media and subscribers on youtube through his 6 star tag. I think at least they should know who teaches them (only if this post is right).
And yeah you are right because he can’t do this in round 1

6 Likes

If you know the basics of this community, any member can flag and flagged posts are hidden automatically unless handled by moderator.

5 Likes

I know but I thought post will be hidden only if a moderator flagged it.
Thanks for restoring my post.

3 Likes

11 Likes

May be :joy: because it got flagged immediately after posting and he would have got a notification as I mentioned his username in the post

5 Likes

Even if someone copies in GCJ qualification you should not be writing a post about it. It is allowed in this round by the Admins of the contest. In Disqualification Section under Rules .

4 Likes

Why every comment of @anon79763389 is being flagged🤔.

1 Like

You know why :joy: . But no one can flag this post as it is restored by a moderator :joy:

4 Likes

hey so u defend him by saying these kind of things , yeah this may be allowed by google in qualification … but defending him is wrong :frowning:

4 Likes

@vijju123 Many of mine and other users are getting flagged and hidden for no reason. Please check them out and restore them if are not inappropriate. And please take strict action against those who are flagging unnecissarily because it’s not a good think for community.

1 Like

10 Likes

here u can see many of them cheat :rage:

4 Likes

7 Likes

@anon55659401 bro aap kuch bolna chahenge ?

5 Likes

lol he is flagging all comments…so much free time he has :slight_smile:

8 Likes