Code-o-Fiesta

I was just going through the submissions of the problem Obtain the Highest Score from a recent contest and it was quite suspicious that only python submissions got accepted and not even a single c++ submission got an AC. Secondly can someone please confirm if the problem was available online so that I can see the correct solution to this problem. It’s because I found some strikingly similar solutions so it seems like the problem-solution was available online.
SOLUTION_1
SOLUTION_2
@crap_the_coder @avichal9314 can you guys please provide the link for the originalsource ? .

1 Like

Yeah , Actually it is available here - LeetCode.
I still don’t understand why python solutions got AC and other languages not.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Here is my leetcode solution to the problem https://leetcode.com/submissions/detail/434703634/ ,
which works fine on leetcode but was failing some corner test case here. Since, it was a relatively easy problem without any complex logic, I had to refer something. Still not sure why this solution failed and the other got accepted with the same logic.

The python solution I used is this one: undefined - undefined - LeetCode

The problem was copied, and I started participating very late, so I just googled and used that solution :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like