Code Plagiarism in April Challenge 2020

I can find a glitch, Your submission for SQRDSUB is made on same date as other person and you have submitted after him (Please see timestamp yourself), You are magician or your beloved friend is time traveller.
First of all, You cheaters will never undestand the pain ad countless papers many people use to make their idea work. Shame on me.
@ssrivastava990 I totally agree with you, since there is 2 days gap between 2 different questions.

Now defend your story, I would love to hear your part.

3 Likes

oohh wow nice story by the way first of all your story is totally wrong and telling a lie to codechef coc is not good because they never gona pay sorry to you
logic is your friend make submission before you how it is possible !!!
it proves that you are telling a lie just done thing delete this massage before admin see this massage!!
you will sure looose your id like me…(i was having two accounts and blocked by them)

2 Likes

I usually work at late nights, see my submission for both the questions it will be in the morning 2.00 AM and I log out from it. So I don’t know whether some one logged in or not

Bro u did mistake and u have to pay for it …it just simple :slight_smile: … next time dhyan rakhna :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lockdown mein friend se bhi mil liye?
Nice fake story XD

1 Like

My submission is on 02:59 AM 06/04/20. his first submission is on 10:05 AM 06/04/20…there is 7 hours gap and I submitted earlier…Did you love my story??

Ok bro.
I accept any decision taken by the admin.

1 Like

i seriously love it dude his submission is on 3 AM and the other one is at 10AM , seems like you are in a hurry to accuse people without analysing properly please dont use such deep words else karma is a boomerang! sorry if i am rude,cheers bro! The time is in 24 hours format for your kind info…hope you dont say this is a story too and i guess i have a good sense in timings

2 Likes

@anon68055264 tell us your side of story :thinking:

Kindly study how to calculate timings please, cant say anymore!

Let him come, we are waiting for that.

1 Like

You can read the codechef’s code of conduct here

It clearly states

If you are taking part in CodeChef’s contests, you must take good care of your code. Protect it from getting leaked, getting shared, and getting copied by your foes, friends, or just a random peer. It is your responsibility to provide it the safety it deserves.

Well in the end it was your fault too. It is kind of a personal problem now so please mail to admin rather than posting publicly.

1 Like

Mail codechef about it. Theres nothing you will get by posting here.

1 Like