CODE STARTER

@tarun_10 Dude, atleast bother to change the background story :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Contest Link

FUN FACT
L

Screenshot 2020-12-22 220627

O

L

@tarun_10 Can you please confirm if the prizes were for the organizers or the participants? Or is it like all the 500+ participants will be awarded by laddus? :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

lol :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

XD

I guess, instead of laddus, rank 1 has been provided to everyone solving all the problems. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Ig prizes were meant for the organizers for hosting the contest not for us :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This contest was rated or its just for giving motivation to the participant?

@cubefreak777 @leggasick123 @naveen19991124 @thinkersloop Basically this contest was meant for 1st year students of my college, to give them an idea of a live contest, how codechef platform works, how contests take place. So we picked existing questions as motive was to make them familiar with coding. In the rush of time we forgot to make the contest closed, and we are very sorry for that.

No problem but the question statement was very poor from your side,i stuck almost 1 hr for taking input according to the sample input and nzec poping up every time because input was taken in different line not in a single line.Alas!!!

@leggasick123 sorry for the formatting issues.

I see, please take care of this next time your mistake might actually waste time of many people

yaa sure.

@tarun_10 so the contest is not ranked?

1 Like

In that case, I guess you should have made a contest private to your college only, that would have been more appropriate. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like