CODECHEF COOK OFF RANK UPDATE(cook61) : Is cook61 unrated??

how much time codechef will take to update ranking of AUG cook61 contest…

I am eagerly waiting for this.

can Anyone tell me generally how much time codechef take to update rank of short contest??

Is cook61(Aug Cook-Off challenge) unrated??

HAPPY CODING

2 Likes

For long contests, it is generally 3-4-5 days. Not sure about short, maybe about the same time or less. But those who cheated, COOK61 is removed from their ID, so you can expect it tomorrow or the day after.

3 Likes

@likecs why you voted down for this question ??

happy coding

don’t waste your time seeing ranking do coding learn what you can as your coding improve ranking will follow it.

keep coding

1 Like

The recently concluded August Cook-Off 2015 will be unrated due to the severe glitches that hampered the proceedings during the contest. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.
As for the ACM ICPC reimbursement, it will now be given to the top 75 students from each of the two remaining Mega Cook-Offs (September & October).

4 Likes

thanks @mjnsawan

I m trying to do this but even i little more curious about ranking but learning is first thing…I was just asking…If anyone know how much time it take generally…

please post something interesting to learn

I have been waiting for quite sometime now for my rank and rating to improve after AUGUST Cook off.Everyday i check my account atleast fifteen times . I practised hard to get whatever i did get in the august cook off. And you are saying that it will go unrated? Is this the way you treat the morale of the participants? We must pay for your faults with our confidence and morale. The increase in my rating would have been a huge boost to my confidence . But you choose to take it away. Thank you codechef!

1 Like

how can i optimize my code in cook off some bdy please help me…

@rishivikram…thanks

Yeah, i’m also eagerly waiting for the updates :slight_smile:

Top 75 Indian Contestants or overall ??

how you decide best in both contest…75 - 75 from both or 75 only…???

thanks @mjnsawan

I m trying to do this but even i little more curious about ranking but learning is first thing…I was just asking…If anyone know how much time it take generally…

please post something interesting to learn…

NO! The last two cook offs I attempted have all gone unrated! Do you guys ever learn from your mistakes or just keep repeating them?

1 Like

same here bro…

I also had done 2 question …first time(I think)

for second question…I had wasted almost 3 hours…

after A week I heard this challenge will be unrated ??

I do not know …why they take such a rude decision…

While I agree that the fault here is solely Codechef’s, what I must ask you is why is your confidence and morale based on rating? If you know that you performed well and that you had fun isn’t that enough?

@akulsareen

I can make myself that whatever I am doing it is best according to me but it may not be what can I do?

I want to rate my work by other is it really good or not ??

I want to know how you learn coding…can anyone become a good programmer if he want to be with heart??

Asking such questions during live contests is against Codechef rules and regulations…Wait for editorials