Codechef is improving now

I have read many post where people say laddus not credited even after 2-3 months. And for that too They had to send too many emails and they get the laddus.
So, I thought that I also have to bear this and wait for months to get my first ever “LADDUS”:yum:
but today I got an email that laddus got credited, which was so fast after contest, I did not expected it so fast. (Even for a while, I thought it may be fake email?:sweat_smile: and checked my account then I confirmed that this time codechef really worked well).
Thank you codechef .

PS:- I hope they improve their servers also like this fast :slight_smile:
PPS:-One request to codechef is kindly add something to redeem for “150 laddus”:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Earlier they used to write “Ranklist will be recalculated and Laddus will be provided post the MOSS process.” whereas in June Long they wrote "Ranklist will be recalculated and Laddus will be provided post ratings calculation."
So I think they just changed their policy.
Maybe after MOSS they will just deal with people found in plagiarism.

Maybe after looking at your traditions :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Serious flaw in this method . If the laddus are redeemed by the user who is plagiarised after the MOSS results? How they will solve this ? :joy::joy::joy:

“Codechef is improving now”
Me:-We’ll see it in the cookoff.:slightly_smiling_face::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

They will take laddus back ?
Ohh but if he already used those laddus then nothing can be done unless it is not delivered yet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And I’m sure they won’t make delivery so fast like this::grinning:

1 Like

Please hum sabke saath laddu baatey if possible :slight_smile:

U mean codechef should start it’s wallet services like paytm, where we can transfer our credits😁

3 Likes

Please participate instead of solving in mind and asking credit.

2 Likes

Why so serious and angry ?

yes :smiley::smiley::smiley:

Curious what made you feel that I’m angry??