CodeChef July Cook-Off (Rated for All) - 3rd July

We invite you to participate in CodeChef’s June Cook-Off, this Sunday, 3rd July , Rated for All.

Time: 8:00 PM - 10:30 PM IST

Joining me on the problem setting panel are:

The video editorials of the problems will be available on our YouTube channel as soon as the contest ends. Subscribe to get notifications about our new editorials.

Also, if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef’s contests, you can share them here.

Hope to see you participating.
Good Luck!

I’ve gone through a quite unusual rating change in this round. Before giving this contest, my rating was 1891 (4-star) and after giving this contest, my new rating is shown as 1204.(1-star) i.e. I lost -687 rating in this one single contest even after solving 3 problems and securing a global rank 726 in Division 2 !! I referred to rating changes of some contestants who are close to me on the leaderboard; their rating changes are usual and don’t show such massive deviation. I am unable to understand reason for such massive deviation in my case. @kiran8268 @radoslav_adm @daanish_adm Please look into it and do the needful.

Seems to be a bug related to making the previous contest unrated for you. Will check.

Any update(s) @admin ?

We’ve fixed the underlying issue, and it will be reflected on your profile when we do a bulk rating recalculation in a few days.

Alright.