CodeChef will be hosting the 2nd Lockout Competition today. Lockout is an intense and fast-paced coding competition between two top competitive programmers, incorporating an esports kind of feeling in competitive programming.
Today’s match will be between Sai Avinash (sinus_070) a 7* coder, working in Google, and Rank 4 in India on CodeChef, with the highest ever rating in BITS Pilani Goa Campus, and Jeevan Jyot Singh (jeevanjyot) from BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus — an upcoming Google intern, who got rank 4 in Amritapuri Online Round, among 3500+ Indian teams.
- Link: CodeChef LockOut # 2 | 1v1 Coding Contest - YouTube
- Time: 21st August — 7:00 PM IST.
- Contest Duration: 1 hour
- Participants: Sai Avinash (sinus_070) vs Jeevan Jyot (jeevanjyot)
- Commentator: Ashish Gupta (ashishgup)
- There will be 6 problems, with scoring distribution: 101, 202, 304, 408, 516, 632.
- If a participant solves a problem first, then his opponent cannot gain the score for that problem.
- The player with the higher score at the end wins.