CODECHEF LONG OCTOBER20B PLAGIARISM SPRINT HOUR

WADU!!!
she is a professor

kon h ye log kha se aate h ye log?

Don’t rely on Codechef to punish cheaters. I mailed them a month ago with proofs of plagiarism in September Long Challenge and they still haven’t replied to my mail. It’s better to just focus on solving as many problems as you can in the long challenge and don’t look at ratings at all.

2 Likes

Its strange to see that adding squares has more submissions in div2 than d dimensional mst whereas in div 1 its just the opposite. Though I didn’t get the solution for both of them but adding squares seemed relatively tougher to solve to me.

1 Like

Kya pta usne kisi ko bataya , ya usne bhi chappa hai as his solution for DDMST and ADDSQUARE is same as all copied solutions.

He is a professor too, NICE

1 Like

@ssrivastava990

Long Challenges have made Indian people weak in CP, because many newbies in India start coding from Codechef, then they get introduced and used to long challenge, then >50% of them , also learn to indulge in cheating in long challenge contests.

You will never see any other country OJ promoting 10 days contests because they are smart.They know how to train people better.

1 Like

Yea I mailed to codechef feedback also but no reply…but they send me this advertisement mail for unacademy subscription…wow…that’s nice.

2 Likes

and that’s why In CC short contest there is only 3k people :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes, only 3k because rest are cowards and cant cheat in 2-hours properly . Also, their code peddlers are not able solve questions in 2 hours.

Only if CC had 4-5 short contests each month instead of this long cheating challenge, but only 2 short contests a month, makes it a gamble for you to participate .Because, if your rating falls, you have to wait till next month to regain it :confused: Anyways, I’ll take the chance in this cookoff xd

1 Like

That’s why they are cheaters, who can’t use their mind :joy:. They want to cheat honestly

2 Likes

@amangupta375 You are right man! the difficulty level of the problem says it all. DDIMMST is categorised under Easy - Medium difficulty while ADDSQURE under Medium difficulty :upside_down_face:. Sadly, cheaters won here :confused:.

@ssrivastava990 As you are a popular member of this community from a long time can you please make a post requesting to increase the number of short contests on codechef ?

Tell them, that even external rated short contests would be fine for us as they are arranged by other colleges and Codechef doesn’t have to do much in that case.

1 Like

Did I see sell. People are inventing crazy ways to make money from a NON- Profit website :rofl:
(It’s not a non profit website now but still :roll_eyes:)

kuch nhi hoga , even many other 6 7 star coders already said but :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Yes but thinking behind plagiarism, I think the problems of the contest were really intresting. Looking forward to upsolve them :slightly_smiling_face:

exactly…
it pinches a lot…

1 Like

I was about 400 this morning. Ended at 661. So many people got 100 in adding sq in the last few hours(magically)

1 Like

True. I really like DDMST. Though I couldn’t solve, but I read some papers and got to know about Delaunay Triangular and EMST etc, which I didn’t knew before

1 Like

Long challenges have become a great place for cheaters, agreed. Better measures have to be taken , strict and fast action against plagiarism.

This also makes sense somewhat, but such a big accusation on the entire “indian” Competitive programmers doesn’t feel good. There are many who work sincerely on the problems and learn many useful things.

1 Like