CODECHEF LONG OCTOBER20B PLAGIARISM SPRINT HOUR

@krishna_kc
I am not accusing, I am just adding the facts, agree or not, if there would be no long challenges, many Indians(who mostly use Codechef) would be forced to improve as they can’t do mass cheating in short contests.

And you have to be practical in life . Many global competitions in world like icpc,codejam,hackercup,etc. are of 2-3-4-5 hours max , how can one perform good in them if they have only trained for 10 days contests ? Do you see the great harm done ? Also, I really think, solving only 1-2 hard question with so much help and resources in 10 days will never make you fit for the competition you see in any kind of short contest on codeforces,etc

I recently reached CM on codeforces, and trust me, long challenges are not worth it if you want to improve in real world.

check this profile jiska pehla question sahi se nhi horha thaa woh last moment main segment wala main 100 kardeti ha . WTF . Kal mera rank 18 thaa aaj in cheaters k karan 50 hogya . Matlab pura mehnat barwad benchod

4 Likes

compilation errors tell the truth

It will be funny when he’s gonna say “Don’t Copy” to college students during university exams.

1 Like

In the first 2 days I solved first 3 problems and at that time my Rank was in 1000s , felt very happy as the quality of problems was quite good and yet I was able to solve them . Then after 2:00 today i am literally in tears . I expected that my rank this time will be in 3000s or so but unfortunately it is 8000s . I feel like I am too dumb .

2 Likes

guys ,check this out → (google trends of cheaters) google trend october long solutions

1 Like

In INDIA only :joy:

1 Like

Same. It hurts.

Please check : Plagiarism in Long Challenge - #2 by harsh_2709

And then people tell me don’t accuse Indians for cheating :confused:

@krishna_kc ??

codechef can make two 3 -3 days long challenge instead of one 10days long challenge then i think cheating will drastically decrease,
i observed that in the last day my rating was around 500 after an hour it went 800 means ,
that two question D dimension and adding square
8 days -> less than 100 people solved both question
2 days-> more than 300 people solved both ,
means what, CODECHEF

1 Like

most of us can’t solve even half the problem set of DIV 1 if the contest is of 3 days only (talking of only the people who solve genuinely)

1 Like

If contest is of 3-days, problem set will be such that everything can be solved in 3 days.

2 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 14 hours.

same mine was 448 8 hours before the contest ends and now it’s 1200.

same with me bro!! lol it hurts

1 Like

That sucks !!!

puchhta hai bharat :sweat_smile: