Codechef Rating Predictor is Back

How much time will it take to be online again??
I badly want to see my predicted ratings.
before getting offline it was showing new rating=2042 and after that i earned many partial points. can anyone predict on the behalf of the predictor?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:`

Can somebody help me with predicting the ratings ? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m in the same boat

1 Like

#metoo #metoo #metoo
Yay!!

Codechef apis are not working properly… may be. that’s why they are not able to fetch the details of ranklist. If you really wanna calculate your rating, store all the data manually in the mongodb. and try to predict your rating. I hope that works :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Eagerly waiting for ccpredictor to start functioning properly

2 Likes

Congrats Karan for being a 6 star coder now

4 Likes

wow, congrats man.
looks like they’re updating the ratings of Div 1 first.

:star::star::star::star::star: @ssjgz and @s5960r Congratulations and best Wishes :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

how will the rating of EXUN 2019 will be calculated as i was 3 star then and 4 star now.

You will be considered a 4* while calculating that.

My long challenge rating is 1625 but Overall is still 1599
:hot_face:

Glad to know that. You made my day. :slight_smile:

I got mail from Codechef today saying that they will contact tomorrow regarding this. Hopefully predictor will be up before this cook off. Sorry for long challenge predictions. :confused:

1 Like

No probs man, you did your best. Not your fault the CC API messed up.

1 Like

Hello - I take it you didn’t have any luck with this, in the end? :frowning:

2 Likes

when will the rating predictor start working
@admin
@vijju123

1 Like

The replies in Codechef API not working still hold true.
tl;dr: There is no problem.

2 Likes

Where did you get the API documentation??

Yes no luck. :confused: I’ve implemented OAuth2 as they said in the docs but I’m getting some error(Cannot find module 'request' to be specific) during deployment because of some issue in the code from my side.

5 Likes

any possibility of predictor to start working?

1 Like