Codechef Rating Predictor is Back

Hi everyone,

Codechef rating predictor is back. You can access it from https://ccrate.github.io/ (short for Codechef rated). All credit goes to vsp4 for creating such an accurate predictor. I just set servers up again and redirected it to that page so that you don’t have to copy that long url. :slight_smile: Thanks to svr8 for bug fixes.

UPD - I have migrated ccrate to ccpredict. You can use either of the two but I will suggest use ccpredict.

88 Likes

Awesome, working for me.
Thanks!

3 Likes

its Just Awesome…Add some more functionality like how much more marks you needed to save rating (for people who are in RED)…then It will be perfect

2 Likes

Awesome Feature.In how many hours is it synced with the ranklist?as right now it is showing synced 2 hours ago.Can it be synced every 5-10 minutes.If it isn’t in auto sync you can add a functionality for that

5 Likes

Ironically, red people care the least about ‘saving their ratings’ :stuck_out_tongue:

27 Likes

according to predictor I am getting +170

and according to formulae maximum rating increase can be 170 for me .Formulae is at Rating Mechanism | CodeChef

I hope this predictor is correct and one again thanks to the developers

2 Likes

thanks a lot !!

1 Like

yes I know many of them just don’t care…but there are students like me who cares for their rating just because we put that in our RESUME :smile:

BTW!! congo for the GOOGLE …I’m welling to be like you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Does it predict Junior ratings as well

So precise and true.

I’ve seen some red coders willfully solving only 1 problem in Codechef Contests, so their rating can decrease, respect=respect+100 for them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone become RED from PURPLE directly…

I think it can be done by the formula

Yash Chandnani :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Wow cooll…just add searching option.

Thank you Dushyant Bhaiya XD

1 Like

control f and find your name :3

1 Like

Late sync time issue is fixed. Now it should update itself in 5-15 minutes.

Let’s check after contest. We will tweak accordingly if something is wrong.

I knew that after you starred the repository xD. So I tried once again setting up everything with correct database connection strings and voila!

Btw you can predict rating change for particular rank by checking the rating change for expected rank for user which has rating most close to you. I know there will be some inaccuracy but still somewhat accurate. Will see if I can implement this.