CodeChef servers partially down?

When I try to Compile&Run my code I retrieve the following error:

Status : Unable to connect to the CodeChef servers. Please check your internet connection or try again later.

Submitting my code works fine.

Status :Unable to connect to the CodeChef servers. Please check your internet connection or try again later.
unable to run the code

Yes, the Run feature is down for now. It should positively be up again soon. We will update here once it is done.

1 Like

Have this error for last 3 hours. Neither run not submit button is working.

Submit is working fine from what we see. If it is not working for you, please send the link and a screenshot of the error that you are getting.

i am facing server error in practice question and my internet connection is fine pls solve this issue

Here is video link - YouTube
and problem link CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
but issue is not limited to this problem only.
@admin

exactly the same issue … i couldn’t compile and run my problems. plz solve the issue.

We aren’t able to replicate the issue with Submit. Can you try Submit from a different browser once?

Switched from Brave to Firefox Dev Edition and submit is working now. :+1:
Edit : Again back to Brave and submit is working here too.
Still gives same error on run button though. I’m also getting error 500 (internal server error) logged to console.

I am getting this error, I tried a lot, dont comment on my internet connection, it’s working fine. All the sites are loading properly.
I am having this problem from today only, I was solving AVG problem.
@admin please do resolve this issue as soon as possible.

I am having the same issue since a couple of hours now. Submission works fine but Compile & Run is broken.

While submitting the code. I am getting the error Status: Unable to connect to the CodeChef servers. Please check your internet connection or try again later. Please resolve it fastly

@admin

1 Like

same prblm

same prblm since few hours

It should be back to normal now. Please let us know if you still find any issues.

1 Like

It is down now when I am participating in STARTERS61 contest