Codechef Submissions very slow

It usually used to be done within a minute or so. I kept getting WA, so had to submit a lot of times. 3-5 mins * 4-5 times is a lot.
Seems like codechef is down for now.

lol that is my exact story! looks like it’s a total blackout now.

Its your first challenge? Dont worry, things happen. Till then, try to run your code against custom test cases or form codes of other problems. Utilise free time so that it helps later :slight_smile:

It is working now!

2 Likes

Check now, i heard they fixed the issue. If issue persists, you may want to edit the Q stating that. :slight_smile:

It’s happening again!!!

The thread has been re-opened due to re-surfacing of the problem and hence, possibility of further discussions.

Regards, Vijju123

FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT!!!

Imagine the pain, i cant concentrate on exam thinking “Oh! the judge must have completed evaluation” and keep checking the page every 2 min…Seriously!

1 Like

Hopefully, it doesn’t lead to a total blackout this time.

Server issues probably.

From past 10 mins I am waiting for my result. so sad

XD Exactly same thing is happening with me.

Mine is worse…submitted 3 solutions. Result came after 15min, only to find that 1 out of 15 cases is giving TLE again and again. Imagine the frustration!

Yes and also the frustration of compre:)

1 Like

Damn my luck. I waited 15 min only to know i copy pasted another problem’s code this time -_-*

I got CS tomorrow, its LITE. Had it been Maths or Thermo…DEAD XD

Hope it gets fixed tomorrow!!

No, I don’t think this problem can cause incorrect judging. Submissions are judged one by one so it’s no problem here, many people submit in evening on single time so it’s taking too much time. I mostly submit before 12 PM and I’ve never faced this problem, and today I submitted a solution in evening and it took 5 minutes.

@admin : Its happening again today since evening . I haven’t got my submission judged for 20 minutes

A friend of mine submitted a solution and got TLE for all cases. He then resubmitted the solution and got TLE for only one case. There is some issue with TLEs.