Codechef Sucks

What platforms are giving you rating for scolding codechef?

1 Like

codeforces also have cheating in their rounds, google code jam also had cheating.So what will you do now? will you stop CompProg?

2 Likes

people fail to realize that its not the platform which is at fault, but the stupidity of the users who think short-term goals like getting a higher rating is more important that long-term gain of knowledge

7 Likes

people like you are ONLY TO BLAME OTHER, why not post this with original id let’s see kitna bara tope hai tum

3 Likes

What is that supposed to mean? You’re ok with Russian/Chinese/Japanese/Korean/American/Brazillian cheaters?

the problem is that if anything is Indian people have that mindset including some stupid indians too that it is cheap and not as good as compared to any other foreign product.So instead of blaming codechef is bad its worse than codeforces its the duty of the indian programmers to make it among the top.I have started competitive coding since two or three months and I Have found it to be a good platform for learning.I do understand that cheating happens but it depends on people not on any platform

2 Likes
  • Do you waste more time speaking shit on discuss
  • Do you spend more time solving problems

0 voters

1 Like

I say we do “Andi Bandi Sandi”, see if it works :stuck_out_tongue:

Ultimate weapon haha

Brother rely on practicing and learning instead of focusing much on ratings or others doing cheating.

Recently there has been huge cheating cases on Codeforces also , even the people involved are not getting banned instead they gain ratings Pity on them !!!

mostly Russians,chinese are taught coding etiquette and have skills at very early age ,its mostly Indians who begin coding (competitive coding in particular) after getting into college and in search of quick ratings gain they cheat.
PS: However my intention was to target all such cheaters not particularly Indians

2 Likes

Wow, someone’s being stupidly lousy with their complaints. At least the guy/girl before you (who also made another account) stated some reasons. If you don’t have any specific reasons to quit this platform, you should at least try to think of them (don’t give up! I’m sure you can think of something original). And no, saying that you agree with some people who do think that there’s a problem does not mean that you got your answers. That’s what they think and said.
Yours is a baseless criticism which…shouldn’t even be called criticism.
Grow up, dear sir/ma’am. Other people’s cheating won’t bring you harm. Your cheating might bring some harm. As long as you don’t do that, everything’s gonna be fine.
(wow, that was the longest and the most useless post I’ve ever done in my short life.)

Basically this post by wicked_knight is what I meant to say:

1 Like

Well said!!

1 Like